Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 September 2010 05 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I love the new look and the ease of use. Very user friendly. Excellent.
Have you ever heard of Ruthie Foster? Might I suggest you hear a couple of cuts: "Joy on the Other Side" and "When It Don't Come Easy" on the Amazon.com site. She is the real deal. Also give Eliza Gilkyson a listen. Have you heard Eric Bibb or Melody Gardot? Also Doug MacLeod's A Little Sin. Try track 7, "Plowin’ Mule." Can that guy play! Of course, I am enjoying the new Rosanne Cash and Mary Chapin Carpenter albums. There is a wealth of good music this year.
Again, all the best,
Thanks for the compliments as well as the recommendations. . . . Doug Schneider