Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 14 September 2010 14 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Do you have any plans for measuring some of the new SE speakers from Paradigm in the near future? Thank you for your time.
We do. In fact, we've already measured the SE 1 in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council (NRC) and Philip Beaudette is listening to them in his home. His review and the measurements will be published later in the year. . . . Doug Schneider