Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 October 2017 02 October 2017
To Doug Schneider,
I read with great enjoyment your newest update on the MQA balloon. Sorry, I couldn’t resist that. I would be worried about the effect of those false high-frequency distortions in my playback system. All of my system was designed before MQA and are we playing with another “comfortable” distortion like we enjoy with tubes? Just wondering.
I certainly enjoy the sound of some tubed gear -- so you could be right! . . . Doug Schneider