Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 22 September 2010 22 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I read the review on the Cerwin-Vega CLS-215 loudspeakers, which inspired me to purchase a pair. I would be very interested in a review of their new CMX-series loudspeakers.
It would be good to know if these can compete against high-dollar speakers as well as the CLS-215, especially since they cost twice as much as the CLS series.
I’m glad you’re happy with your purchase, as is Vade Forrester, since he actually reviewed the 215s. We’re looking into the new CMX models. If we review them, it will either be here or on GoodSound!, our sister site that focuses strictly on affordable high-performance audio. . . . Doug Schneider