Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 October 2010 07 October 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I read your article on the Mirage OMD-28 loudspeakers saying they were a great speaker at the price of $7500. How good a bargain are they for $2600 per pair that I see advertised online now?
Thank you for your article and opinion.
Providing the speakers are identical to the ones I reviewed (i.e., Mirage hasn’t substituted cheaper parts or compromised the design in any other way), $2600 is an absolute steal for them. The only thing I'd warn you of is that you need a pretty powerful amplifier to get them to perform at their best. . . . Doug Schneider