Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 October 2010 15 October 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Looks nice but not mobile friendly (i.e., iPhone).
Thanks for the compliment about our new look and, also, your comment about mobile devices. It’s true, the new SoundStage! Hi-Fi isn’t as iPhone-friendly as we’d like it to be, something we knew as we were developing it. However, there’s good news: we have an iPhone version of the site coming fairly soon. . . . Doug Schneider