Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 November 2010 04 November 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Fifteen years ago I also was working in a cubicle. I also suffered a back injury about six years ago that took a full year to recover. It is not a pleasant thing. I found your article refreshingly honest and sincere. But it's humbling to think of all the changes that have happened (good and not so good) in the audio world. What will the next 15 bring? I do hope that the art of sitting down and listening to recorded music is not lost but simply refined and improved. Congratulations and good health.