Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 December 2010 03 December 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I am big fan of SoundStage! and have been reading e-pages of your magazine on your website. I live in
Coming to the system, I have decided on Lamm M1.2 Reference monoblocks and a Lamm L2 Reference preamp. I am confused between speakers. My choices are: Legacy Audio Whisper XD, Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy 8, and Revel Ultima Salon2. I have read your reviews on the two other speakers, but not on Legacy Audio, so please help in deciding which speaker to pick. Your input will be very valuable to me.
I like Lamm’s electronics a lot, so I believe you’re making a good, wise choice there. As for the speakers, I’ve only formally reviewed Revel’s Ultima Salon2, although I’ve heard the