Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 12 January 2011 12 January 2011
To Doug Schneider,
I want to congratulate you for your excellent CES coverage, but most of all your “Worst of Las Vegas 2011” section. For once, someone has the balls to stand up and tell it like it is. I'm sure you will receive tons of e-mails agreeing with me. I've seen a few comments already on some audio forums. I hope it's a new trend we can expect from time to time.
Guy La Rue
We’re glad you enjoyed our coverage. We feel that it was, by far, our best show report to date. . . . Doug Schneider