Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 February 2011 03 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Love your site. I find it really refreshing to see that you aren't afraid to tell it like you see it, even if it ruffles some feathers (e.g., Wilson or Avalon speakers, both of which seem to be unanimously praised by Stereophile and TAS). However, my question is why haven’t I seen anything about the controversy surrounding the two Jolidas, either in print or online. You can go to Jolida.net to read their claims in this dispute. Since they seem to cite so much evidence supporting their claims, and Jolida.com has none, I am inclined to believe the former. However, any more info you could unearth would be extremely beneficial to the consumer. I'm looking forward to your next installment on loudspeakers.
Aloha from Honolulu,
Frankly, I never knew there was a dispute regarding Jolida before this e-mail came in. We haven’t dealt with that company in a very long time. I went to Jolida.net, though, and it certainly seems interesting. As for the next installment on loudspeakers, it’s being written right now! . . . Doug Schneider