Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 February 2011 07 February 2011
To Doug Schneider,
First off, I would like to say I really enjoy the reviews and audio coverage that your site and reviewers provide. I did have one question: Can you tell me when Vade Forrester will post his review of ARC’s DAC8? I loved his review of the Wyred 4 Sound DAC-2 and have been trying to be patient for his review of the ARC DAC8. From what I read on some forums, that is one of the DACs to own.
We're certainly glad you enjoy our reviews. Vade’s DAC8 review is scheduled for March 1. . . . Doug Schneider