Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 February 2011 21 February 2011
I just finished reading your February 2011 review of the B&W 803 Diamond speaker. Thanks for an excellent read and a very detailed review. Question: Have you listened to the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 (or heard any respected comment on them) and, if so, how would you say they compare?
Admittedly, I'm a lover of the B&W brand and sound (I'm looking to upgrade from the discontinued NT9), but have been looking around. I look forward to receiving your feedback. Thanks much.
Like you, I think the Aerial Acoustics Model 9 would be great competition for the B&W 803 Diamond. Up till now, we have not reviewed an Aerial speaker, however, so I'm not real sure I'll be able to find out how the 9 would fare. It does look like a nice, modern design, and, of course, Aerial has an excellent reputation. We can certainly inquire about a pair to review. . . . Jeff Fritz