Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 March 2011 21 March 2011
To Ron Doering,
I read your review [of the Legacy Audio Studio HD loudspeakers] and am thinking about heading down Route 55 to Springfield, Illinois, to audition a pair. I’m worried about your emphasis on the treble aspects of the speaker. Does it overemphasize the treble? I listen to almost everything and don’t want "tinny" speakers.
I wholeheartedly recommend that you give these speakers a listen. Far be it from sounding "tinny," I thought the Legacy Studio HDs worked magic with the treble, feeding me information from my favorite records that I didn't know even existed. Of course all depends on the sound you like as well as the source material and equipment, but if set up correctly, I think you'll be impressed with these speakers. . . . Ron Doering