Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 June 2011 27 June 2011
Re: Octave V 80 or Ayon Triton II
To Doug Schneider:
I am keen to seek your advice on which of the above integrated amps is better. I have narrowed it down to these two. Do you have any others to recommend in this price and performance range?
We actually have an Octave V 40 SE review coming on July 1, but we’ve never reviewed the V 80 nor do we have plans to. Same goes for the Triton II -- no past reviews, none coming up. As for other recommendations, it’s hard to simply recommend something without knowing more about your needs. Perhaps write in again with more details. Sorry we can’t help more with products, but I do recommend reading the Octave review on July 1, since it might help you out. . . . Doug Schneider