Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-03-10 - New Amp for Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 July 2011 26 July 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Thank you for your frank response to my inquiry. I'm so glad that I “discovered” SoundStage! in my quest. You have enlightened me to the fact that I must carefully consider electronics, now and future, as I decide what to do. I have heard that the Rockports are not difficult to drive. Thanks to Randall Smith, I will likely end up with a Boulder 865 (or separates) or a Coda 15.0 (plus an appropriate preamp).
Thanks again . . . SoundStage! is a fantastic resource.