Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 22 September 2011 22 September 2011
To Doug Schneider,
Would the Paradigm Atom Monitor v.7 be better than the Axiom M3 v.3 too? I found your article on the Paradigms very informative and helpful.
Axiom’s M3 loudspeaker has long been a favorite of mine and it’s easy to understand why a comparison of that speaker against Paradigm’s new Atom Monitor v.7 would be helpful. Unfortunately, I don’t have Axiom's latest M3 version here so I couldn’t put it up against the Atom Monitor v.7 during the review, only the Polk and Audioengine models I mentioned in the article. . . . Doug Schneider