Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Written by SoundStage! Hi-Fi Reader SoundStage! Hi-Fi Reader
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 13 October 2011 13 October 2011
To S. Andrea Sundaram,
In your column ["Discs Aren't Dead!"] you said you burn most of your downloads to DVD-A for playback. That is a process I want to use rather than needing a computer near my audio equipment or having a network connection of some sort for my audio system.
My question is, where do you find the hardware and software to burn DVD-A? I have tried to look it up on the Internet and have only been frustrated as there are so many sites that do not really tell you much.
Thank you very much,
I use Cirlinca DVD-Audio Solo, which should work with any drive capable of burning DVDs. . . . S. Andrea Sundaram