Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 19 November 2011 19 November 2011
To Doug Schneider,
I was hoping to find a review of the Avalon Acoustics NP Evolution 2.0 speakers on one of the SoundStage! Network websites, but came up empty. Does this mean that these weren't reviewed by any contributors? If so, is this because these speakers are not deemed worthy of attention (which is quite possible if it is felt that they’re just not worth the trouble). Don't take this as a criticism, it is not. Just wondering.
It’s a good question. Many years ago we did a factory tour of Avalon and even scheduled a speaker for review, but the company didn’t send the speaker after they learned we were going to measure it in the chamber at Canada’s National Research Council. Since then, the company’s never offered another speaker for review. But if they do offer to send us a speaker, we would certainly review it, as well as measure it. Time will tell if that ever happens. . . . Doug Schneider