Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 16 January 2012 16 January 2012
To Doug Schneider and Jeff Fritz,
I was just reading Jeff's coverage of CES and I wanted to congratulate you on your format.
I really enjoyed the combination of room performance and then individual product announcements. I think that is the BEST approach to show coverage that I have seen, and wanted to congratulate you!
Be well, see you again soon!
Yours in music,
Joe Kubala, Kubala-Sosna Research LLC
Our goal with this year’s CES coverage was not only to create the world’s largest report, but also put it on in a timely manner and make it very interesting to read. The entire report was put online during the event and was finished when the doors closed. We’re glad you enjoyed it. . . . Doug Schneider