Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 16 January 2012 16 January 2012
To Doug Schneider and Jeff Fritz,
I was just reading Jeff's coverage of CES and I wanted to congratulate you on your format.
I really enjoyed the combination of room performance and then individual product announcements. I think that is the BEST approach to show coverage that I have seen, and wanted to congratulate you!
Be well, see you again soon!
Yours in music,
Joe Kubala, Kubala-Sosna Research LLC
Our goal with this year’s CES coverage was not only to create the world’s largest report, but also put it on in a timely manner and make it very interesting to read. The entire report was put online during the event and was finished when the doors closed. We’re glad you enjoyed it. . . . Doug Schneider