Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-08-19 - Wharfedale Diamond 225 vs. SVS Prime Bookshelf
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 May 2012 03 May 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Just want to commend you on a really excellent review [of the PSB Imagine T2]. You did a good job of describing how the speaker sounds and I appreciate the comparisons with the Synchrony One and the Focal speaker. Well written, too. So many reviews these days are hardly more than fluffy advertorials, but this was a real review. It makes me want to pick up a pair of T2s. Or should I get the Ones? :-)
I'm glad you enjoyed the review. For me, it's important that my reviews give enough information that a consumer can make an informed buying decision. Sometimes that means direct comparisons to competitive products, but other times it just means describing the product fully so that the reader can gather enough information even if he or she can't audition it.
I don't blame you for wanting a pair of T2s, or Ones. Which is best for you? As the review states, the Synchrony One is the better-built speaker, but the Imagine T2 is the cheaper one. Which one sounds better, though, will come down to personal preferences. . . . Doug Schneider