Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 10 July 2012 10 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Good article about streamers. You're 100% right. I've been running MOG via my Mac Mini into both the Rega DAC and the Wadia 121 and it sounds extremely good. Even my older Logitech Squeezebox Touch sounds decent via coax into either DAC.
Great to hear! Undoubtedly, some audiophiles will read that article and think I'm full of it; on the other hand, I believe that those like you who have already experienced streaming will think I'm right. . . . Doug Schneider