Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 15 July 2012 15 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
Any plan on reviewing the Devialet Air? I am sure Plurison would be more than willing to lend you one. Like you, I fell in love with the Devialet D-Premier.
Guy La Rue
I'm not surprised that you're smitten with the Devialet D-Premier, which I reviewed quite some time ago. To this day, I still consider it to be one of the very best amplification products out there, if not the best. What I'm surprised about is that the North American press has largely ignored it -- I'm not sure why.
I'm also not surprised that you're suggesting a follow-up of it with the AIR wireless add-on. If it works as promised, it would make this already amazing product all that much better. I hadn't planned to do any follow-up, but your e-mail prompted me to reconsider. I'm going to contact Devialet and their distributor, Plurison, and see what they have to say. . . . Doug Schneider