Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 July 2012 25 July 2012
To Doug Schneider,
You have many sites. Is there any place I can find all the current updates?
There's not just one place -- there are three. If you go to our main portal site at www.soundstage.com or www.soundstagenetwork.com, you'll see a "Newest on the Network" newsfeed that shows all the newest updates with links to the articles. That newsfeed is one place, but it takes its feed from Twitter, which is another place that has all the updates. If you have a Twitter account, I suggest following us (@soundstagenet) so you'll be able to receive our updates on your Twitter feed. So that's another. This Twitter feed also updates our Facebook page, which is located at www.facebook.com/soundstagenet, so that's the third spot. If you have a Facebook account, simply "like" our Facebook page and you'll automatically see our updates appear in your Facebook newsfeed. The Facebook page also has photos of our reviewers' systems that we'll be updating regularly. . . . Doug Schneider