Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 09 October 2012 09 October 2012
To Doug Schneider,
The Audio Research DS450M monoblock amplifier seems to fly under the radar of virtually all hi-fi journals. Would any one of you be interested in reviewing this amplifier, perhaps together with the DSPre preamplifier from the same line?
"Under the radar" -- that's quite possible, although we can only review so much in a given year. But, granted, I looked at it and it's an interesting design so we're going to send off a note to ARC and see what comes of it. We do have a review of the DSPre coming soon. . . . Doug Schneider