Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 25 April 2013 25 April 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Do any of the SoundStage! Network publications plan to review the new Revel F208 speaker? Revel is well known as one of the most research- and engineering-driven companies in the business (your cup of tea as well as mine), and with some of the most impressive development and testing facilities around. The F208 could be one of those speakers, like the KEF R900, that gives absolutely world-class sound for under $5000.
Thanks in advance,
I agree wholeheartedly! The problem is, we don’t have any in the queue. But your message is an important one, which is why we reprinted it, and I’m going to make sure that the right people at Revel see this. . . . Doug Schneider