Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 27 May 2013 27 May 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Thanks for the response. I bought the Giya G2s today. They will be fed by a Meitner Audio MA-1 into the new Musical Fidelity M8-series preamp and monoblocks! Now I just need to sort out cabling.
Congratulations, you’re now the proud owner of some of the best speakers in the world! I’ve never heard Musical Fidelity M8-series products, but I do have a Meitner Audio MA-1 DAC here right now and can confidently say that it’s something special. Please write back when you have the Giya G2s and give me an update. . . . Doug Schneider