Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 17 July 2013 17 July 2013
To Doug Schneider,
I’ve read the interesting reviews on the Meitner MA-1 and EMM Labs DAC2X DACs on the Soundstage! Network, and I’ve seen your “Blogging On Audio” article on the MA-1 DAC and PRE2-SE preamplifier [on SoundStage! Global].
I would like to know if the PRE2-SE is a very good model. And will you write a review to let us know your opinion on this model versus other preamplifiers in this price range? And how about synergy with the MA-1 or DAC2X in a system?
Congratulations for your nice and informative job with the SoundStage! Network.
Thanks for the kind words. The EMM Labs PRE2-SE preamplifier is excellent and, yes, I will be reviewing it, but not right away because there are a number of products in my review queue ahead of it. It’ll be done before the end of the year, though.
Right now I’m using the PRE2-SE with the Meitner MA-1 almost all the time, but I hope by the time that I review it the DAC2X will be here so that I can use them together to see how well that duo works. . . . Doug Schneider