Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 September 2013 02 September 2013
To Doug Schneider,
Can you let me know when the review for the Polymer Audio Research MKS speakers will be going live?
Would you possibly be commenting on the combination of Polymer speakers with the Gryphon Mephisto amplifier? I am very interested in this combination so I hope you can combine these two products in your review.
Look for the MKS review to be online in November or December, but it won’t be with Gryphon’s Mephisto amp, which, admittedly, is a combination that I’d like to hear, given what Jeff said about the amp over at SoundStage! Ultra this month. He thinks it’s the best amp ever made. But it’s Jeff who has the Mephisto right now, not me, and I won’t be getting it, so the review will be with the amps I have here. which are still very good. . . . Doug Schneider