Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 September 2013 18 September 2013
To Doug Schneider,
I just wanted to say thanks to you for reviewing "real world" (mid-priced/affordable) speakers like the KEFs (LS50 and R500), Sonus Faber Venere, and recent Canton Chrono. Very enjoyable and the comparisons to more expensive speakers is very instructive.
Is there any way you might be able to review something higher up in the Canton range (but not too far) such as the Reference 5.2 DC or 7.2 DC?
Greetings from Belgium!
I’m glad you noticed our focus on the affordable. Of course, we review really expensive items too, but the stuff that more people can buy is definitely where it’s at.
I was really impressed by the Chrono SLS 780 DC, so I’m sure you’re going to see other Canton models (more and less expensive) reviewed here in the future. . . . Doug Schneider