Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 September 2013 18 September 2013
To Doug Schneider,
I just wanted to say thanks to you for reviewing "real world" (mid-priced/affordable) speakers like the KEFs (LS50 and R500), Sonus Faber Venere, and recent Canton Chrono. Very enjoyable and the comparisons to more expensive speakers is very instructive.
Is there any way you might be able to review something higher up in the Canton range (but not too far) such as the Reference 5.2 DC or 7.2 DC?
Greetings from Belgium!
I’m glad you noticed our focus on the affordable. Of course, we review really expensive items too, but the stuff that more people can buy is definitely where it’s at.
I was really impressed by the Chrono SLS 780 DC, so I’m sure you’re going to see other Canton models (more and less expensive) reviewed here in the future. . . . Doug Schneider