Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 April 2014 04 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I just finished reading your Audio Research Corporation tour report. It was well written and had great pictures. I thoroughly enjoyed it and was surprised by some of the steps ARC takes to ensure they build quality products. I was especially surprised by how much listening is done to new and repaired products, and by the tube pin treatment. Finding your report was both timely and serendipitous. Reading it completed my morning. Thank you.
I am glad you enjoyed the article -- the tour was fun for me to do. I received quite a bit of feedback on it and, like you, others seemed impressed with how much effort Audio Research staff put into every product they make. That kind of hands-on approach is increasingly rare these days. . . . Doug Schneider