Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 07 May 2014 07 May 2014
To Doug Schneider,
I recently went to Audioscape in King City, Ontario, Canada. They are the distributor for Dual, PrimaLuna, Usher Audio, Miniwatt, Nottingham Analogue Studios, and more. Wonderful showroom and demo from Allan and Phil. Any way you could do a review of the new Usher Audio Dancer Mini-X bookshelf speaker? Brand new to Canada. I would like to read a review before I purchase.
We reviewed a number of Usher Audio speakers years ago, but none recently. We’ll follow up and see what comes of it. Thanks. . . . Doug Schneider