Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-02-18 - Amp Choices for KEF Reference 1s
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 26 March 2015 26 March 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I’ve been anxiously awaiting the GoldenEar Triton One review. Every reviewer so far says it is far above any of the other GoldenEar models. When will it be posted? Keep up the good work.
The review has been written and it is going through final editing. It will be officially published on April 15, but if you check SoundStageDaily.com a week or so before and look through the headlines, you might find that it’s been “leaked” early, since there is quite a bit of interest from readers regarding this speaker -- your letter is proof of that. . . . Doug Schneider