Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-04-17 - MQA: Smoke and Mirrors?
- 2017-04-23 - MQA: The Emperor's New Clothes?
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-04-16 - KEF Praise, Devialet Question
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 April 2015 18 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Just a quick note to thank you for introducing me to Musica Nuda. I’d listened to some Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs a couple of day ago and was following up with the reviews online and came across your well-put-together thoughts. And Musica Nuda . . .
So here’s one for you (maybe you’re already there?): Aloe Blacc, “I Need a Dollar.”
Great to hear you like Musica Nuda -- a great, great band. I have to thank Sonus Faber’s acoustic designer, Paolo Tezzon, for introducing me to that one.
It’s funny you should mention Aloe Blacc. I just finished proofreading reviews by Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel, which will go online next month, and Aloe Blacc is mentioned in both. Now there’s your e-mail with his name, so I’m definitely going to check him out, likely on Tidal. . . . Doug Schneider