Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-08-19 - Wharfedale Diamond 225 vs. SVS Prime Bookshelf
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 April 2015 18 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Just a quick note to thank you for introducing me to Musica Nuda. I’d listened to some Sonus Faber Olympica IIIs a couple of day ago and was following up with the reviews online and came across your well-put-together thoughts. And Musica Nuda . . .
So here’s one for you (maybe you’re already there?): Aloe Blacc, “I Need a Dollar.”
Great to hear you like Musica Nuda -- a great, great band. I have to thank Sonus Faber’s acoustic designer, Paolo Tezzon, for introducing me to that one.
It’s funny you should mention Aloe Blacc. I just finished proofreading reviews by Jeff Fritz and Hans Wetzel, which will go online next month, and Aloe Blacc is mentioned in both. Now there’s your e-mail with his name, so I’m definitely going to check him out, likely on Tidal. . . . Doug Schneider