Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 23 April 2015 23 April 2015
To Doug Schneider,
I read the article on [the GoldenEar Technology] Triton Ones. Very impressive. So, Revel F208s or Triton Ones?
Revel’s Performa3 F208 and GoldenEar’s Triton One are two excellent loudspeakers priced within $1 of each other. Which one is better? It’s really impossible to say because they not only sound quite different, they also look very different. My suggestion is that if you’re serious about buying one or the other, audition both and let your ears and eyes decide which appeals to you the most. . . . Doug Schneider