Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 14 September 2015 14 September 2015
To Doug Schneider,
Have you heard the Focal Sopra No2? I read your brief description of the speakers but didn’t see a description of its sound. I am in the market for new speakers and the final contenders seem to be Legacy Audio Focus SE and the Sopra No2 (at the insistence of my dealer).
Thanks in advance,
I have definitely heard the No2. I received the first review pair to come into North America, and wrote a bit about them in a blog entry on SoundStage! Global. The review for Focal’s latest is now complete and will be published on this site on October 1. If you are in the market for speakers, you will definitely want to read the review, as well as check out this new model from Focal -- your dealer is right steering you in that direction. . . . Doug Schneider