Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-09-24 - Amphion's New 3LS Loudspeaker
- 2016-08-19 - Wharfedale Diamond 225 vs. SVS Prime Bookshelf
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-07-25 - Harbeth 30.1 vs. Dynaudio Confidence C1
- 2016-08-04 - A Problem with Focal Sopra No2s -- Or Maybe Not
- 2016-08-16 - Off the Deep End to the KEF Blade Two?
- 2016-09-10 - KEF Reference 201/2 -- Still Recommended?
- 2016-08-02 - Confidence C1 vs. Sopra No1 -- SAM vs. Room Correction
- 2016-08-26 - Is MQA Going to Go the Way of HDCD?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 21 January 2016 21 January 2016
To Doug Schneider,
I enjoy reading your reviews of hi-fi products and enjoyed the most recent review of Monitor Audio's Bronze 6 loudspeakers. When will Phillip Beaudette do his review of Hegel H360 integrated amplifier-DAC in comparison to his reference gear of Bryston amplifier and DAC as confirmed by Hans Wetzel?
Glad you enjoy our reviews! I agree that Hans Wetzel’s review of the Monitor Audio Bronze 6es on SoundStage! Access was excellent -- those looking for affordable floorstanders should read it.
You will be pleased to know that Phillip Beaudette has completed his review of the Hegel H360. I’ve already read it and can verify that in it he compares the 360 to his Bryston B135 SST2 integrated amplifier and BDA-2 DAC. It will be published on this site on February 1. . . . Doug Schneider