Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2016-11-01 - Hegel H360 vs. Devialet 120 or 200?
- 2016-10-27 - Vivid Giya G3 vs. Vivid B1 Decade vs. KEF Blade Two
- 2017-01-15 - Luxman L-550AX -- the Little Amp that Probably Can
- 2016-10-26 - B&O BeoLab 90 Video and Review
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-04-15 - Here's What Happened to the Devialet Gold Phantom
- 2017-01-24 - Sonus Faber Olympica III vs. PSB Imagine T3
- 2016-12-03 - New Bryston DAC vs. Old
- 2016-11-02 - Bryston Mini A and Mini T
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 March 2016 03 March 2016
To Doug Schneider,
Have you reviewed the Audio Research GS150 you are using? Your thoughts about it?
I am currently reviewing the Audio Research GS150 stereo amplifier, as well as the GSPre preamplifier, but I haven’t written either up yet. As a result, I can’t really say anything at this moment. From the way things look now, though, the review of the amp should be published in May, while the preamp should be published a month or two later. . . . Doug Schneider