Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 September 2010 05 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I love the new look and the ease of use. Very user friendly. Excellent.
Have you ever heard of Ruthie Foster? Might I suggest you hear a couple of cuts: "Joy on the Other Side" and "When It Don't Come Easy" on the Amazon.com site. She is the real deal. Also give Eliza Gilkyson a listen. Have you heard Eric Bibb or Melody Gardot? Also Doug MacLeod's A Little Sin. Try track 7, "Plowin’ Mule." Can that guy play! Of course, I am enjoying the new Rosanne Cash and Mary Chapin Carpenter albums. There is a wealth of good music this year.
Again, all the best,
Thanks for the compliments as well as the recommendations. . . . Doug Schneider