Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 05 September 2010 05 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I love the new look and the ease of use. Very user friendly. Excellent.
Have you ever heard of Ruthie Foster? Might I suggest you hear a couple of cuts: "Joy on the Other Side" and "When It Don't Come Easy" on the Amazon.com site. She is the real deal. Also give Eliza Gilkyson a listen. Have you heard Eric Bibb or Melody Gardot? Also Doug MacLeod's A Little Sin. Try track 7, "Plowin’ Mule." Can that guy play! Of course, I am enjoying the new Rosanne Cash and Mary Chapin Carpenter albums. There is a wealth of good music this year.
Again, all the best,
Thanks for the compliments as well as the recommendations. . . . Doug Schneider