Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-09-27 - More Thoughts on Active Loudspeakers
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 September 2018 03 September 2018
To Doug Schneider,
While I applaud your effort to put together a budget system, and the AudioQuest speaker cables are a budget product, it doesn’t make sense to me to spend approximately one-fifth of the budget on speaker cables.
I would think it makes more sense to buy speaker cables from Blue Jeans Cable or Anticables, for an actual purchase. Then the remaining money could go to a future sub, upgraded source, or a parallel power conditioner. Just my two cents.
You make a good point! . . . Doug Schneider