Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 13 October 2018 13 October 2018
To Doug Schneider,
Your article on the affordable system with the NAD D 3020 V2 and Paradigm Monitor SE Atom speakers was very enjoyable.
You said that the speaker feet you chose were probably too expensive for the system and I have to agree with you. I have had a good experience with Herbie’s Fat Dots. They are very inexpensive [footers] and made a very sensible difference with my KEF LS50s. I’m not an experienced audiophile and therefore don’t know what are your standards for a good sound, but perhaps the Fat Dots are worth a try.
For me, these articles have been great in that I’ve had people write in with suggestions I hadn’t necessarily thought of before. In your case, it’s also a company I have never heard of, so I checked their website at www.herbiesaudiolab.com. With footers starting at just $3.29 each, I think their products are certainly worth looking into -- not only for me, but for others who might come across this message. Thanks for the tip! . . . Doug Schneider