Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 April 2014 01 April 2014
To Doug Schneider,
You asked for comments [about SoundStage! InSight] and here is my two-cents’ worth. I think you are on the right track with your video productions and I am glad you started with a Canadian product. It was well done and indeed there was insight into the company and its product. The only addition I would like to see (if it is possible) would be for your mag to show the product being evaluated in your reference rooms and showing comparisons with other products, which I realize might be more difficult. So if you could add audio of the actual product being covered it would be great.
This new video series has just begun, so there are many avenues we can explore. That’s definitely an excellent idea to consider for the future. Thanks! . . . Doug Schneider