Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-09-27 - More Thoughts on Active Loudspeakers
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 09 June 2017 09 June 2017
To SoundStage! Hi-Fi,
It is not the fault of the shark if people slash their own wrists while standing in the ocean.
The so-called “High End” is fast becoming the butt end of the reality side of audio. Ken is, as usual, correct.
Cables . . . cables (!) that cost as much as a nicely equipped car is but one facet of the Cubic Zirconia of frAudio™ and the world of High End frAudio™ is a multi-facted lump of Zirconia, my friend.
Some frAudiophiles™ squeal like piggies (a tip o’ the fedora to George Harrison and the Beatles) when they claim they are being “insulted” by realists. The truth of the matter is this: They do not deserve to lay claim to a point of view when all they see is their ego reflected in the mirror of their minds.