Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 July 2017 01 July 2017
To Doug Schneider,
You speak highly of both amps above. Is the Luxman in the same league as the GS150?
Appreciate your sharing your opinion.
If you want tube-like smoothness without the tubes, definitely check the M-900u out. If I were in the market for a power amp today, that’s the one I’d buy -- it’s definitely in the same league as the best amps of today. . . . Doug Schneider