Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 July 2017 01 July 2017
To Doug Schneider,
You speak highly of both amps above. Is the Luxman in the same league as the GS150?
Appreciate your sharing your opinion.
If you want tube-like smoothness without the tubes, definitely check the M-900u out. If I were in the market for a power amp today, that’s the one I’d buy -- it’s definitely in the same league as the best amps of today. . . . Doug Schneider