Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 14 September 2010 14 September 2010
To Doug Schneider,
Do you have any plans for measuring some of the new SE speakers from Paradigm in the near future? Thank you for your time.
We do. In fact, we've already measured the SE 1 in the anechoic chamber at Canada's National Research Council (NRC) and Philip Beaudette is listening to them in his home. His review and the measurements will be published later in the year. . . . Doug Schneider