Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- 2018-05-31 - Reference 3A de Capo Sensitivity Discrepancies
- 2018-10-13 - Herbie's Fat Dots
- 2018-09-01 - Upgrade Suggestion for the $926.95 System -- IsoAcoustics Stands
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 18 September 2010 18 September 2010
I can never find the Search box on your site. Drives me CRAZY. Every time I visit I'm reminded of how irritating this is.
We used to have a feature to search on the SoundStage! Network site, but we disabled it because we're still redesigning all of the sites and shifting content so it wasn't working reliably. When our overall redesign is done we're going to have various search features in addition to improvements to the ways archived articles and reviews can be accessed. . . . Doug Schneider.