Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2017-09-27 - More Thoughts on Active Loudspeakers
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2017 01 September 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Excellent article. When I got my first real job, I bought some cheap Polk speakers but I should have waited a few months to get some better ones that would have worked better with my Adcom gear at the time. Generally speaking, I have done a lot of research and invested in one good piece every few years. And I have learned through the “school of hard knocks” experience to only buy from the most established companies.