Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2017 01 September 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Excellent article. When I got my first real job, I bought some cheap Polk speakers but I should have waited a few months to get some better ones that would have worked better with my Adcom gear at the time. Generally speaking, I have done a lot of research and invested in one good piece every few years. And I have learned through the “school of hard knocks” experience to only buy from the most established companies.