Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 01 September 2017 01 September 2017
To Doug Schneider,
Excellent article. When I got my first real job, I bought some cheap Polk speakers but I should have waited a few months to get some better ones that would have worked better with my Adcom gear at the time. Generally speaking, I have done a lot of research and invested in one good piece every few years. And I have learned through the “school of hard knocks” experience to only buy from the most established companies.