Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2017-12-21 - The Validity of Doug's Sonus Faber Olympica III Review
- 2017-11-24 - The Whereabouts of the Yamaha NS-5000 Loudspeaker
- 2017-11-23 - Revel's Salon2 -- Still One of the Best After All These Years?
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-01-15 - A 24/7 Mohican?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 January 2018 04 January 2018
To Doug Schneider,
I’d put the Legacy Signature SE up against the Magico [A3], any day, bromigo.
As I wrote in my first A3 article, which appears on SoundStage! Global, by entering the sub-$10,000-per-pair speaker market, Magico is competing with many companies they weren’t pitted against before. Prospective purchasers would be wise to compare. . . . Doug Schneider