Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2017-05-01 - A Paradigm Active/40 Owner on Active Speakers
- 2017-04-29 - Ayre's Laid-Back Sound
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-06-09 - He Says Ken Is Correct!
- 2017-05-10 - Accolades for Active Speakers
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-05-30 - Meitner Upgrade Worth It?
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 January 2018 04 January 2018
To Doug Schneider,
I’d put the Legacy Signature SE up against the Magico [A3], any day, bromigo.
As I wrote in my first A3 article, which appears on SoundStage! Global, by entering the sub-$10,000-per-pair speaker market, Magico is competing with many companies they weren’t pitted against before. Prospective purchasers would be wise to compare. . . . Doug Schneider