Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 04 January 2018 04 January 2018
To Doug Schneider,
I’d put the Legacy Signature SE up against the Magico [A3], any day, bromigo.
As I wrote in my first A3 article, which appears on SoundStage! Global, by entering the sub-$10,000-per-pair speaker market, Magico is competing with many companies they weren’t pitted against before. Prospective purchasers would be wise to compare. . . . Doug Schneider