Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-09-03 - Blue Jean Cable or Anticables Instead
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- 2018-05-31 - Reference 3A de Capo Sensitivity Discrepancies
- 2018-10-13 - Herbie's Fat Dots
- 2018-09-01 - Upgrade Suggestion for the $926.95 System -- IsoAcoustics Stands
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 02 April 2018 02 April 2018
To Doug Schneider,
I was wondering if you currently use any power conditioners, and if so, which?
Whatever happened to the Richard Gray’s Power Company products? Did you find better, or did any negatives reveal themselves?
Thank you for your input!
It’s a coincidence you should write in and ask this now. After a long break from reviewing power-related products, I literally just finished writing a review on the Shunyata Research Denali D6000S power distributor, which will be published on this site on April 15. In the review, I not only talk about the D6000S, I also explain some of the pros and cons I’ve found with various power-type products. Mind you, I didn’t bring up any Richard Gray’s Power Company products, but not because I found any problems with them -- it’s simply been a very long time since I’ve even seen one of their products, let alone used one in my system, so the company was not even on my mind when I was writing. A quick Google search reveals that the company is still around, but I have no idea what their current products are like. . . .Doug Schneider