Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 03 December 2010 03 December 2010
To Doug Schneider,
I am big fan of SoundStage! and have been reading e-pages of your magazine on your website. I live in
Coming to the system, I have decided on Lamm M1.2 Reference monoblocks and a Lamm L2 Reference preamp. I am confused between speakers. My choices are: Legacy Audio Whisper XD, Wilson Audio WATT/Puppy 8, and Revel Ultima Salon2. I have read your reviews on the two other speakers, but not on Legacy Audio, so please help in deciding which speaker to pick. Your input will be very valuable to me.
I like Lamm’s electronics a lot, so I believe you’re making a good, wise choice there. As for the speakers, I’ve only formally reviewed Revel’s Ultima Salon2, although I’ve heard the