Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2017-07-01 - The Luxman's League
- 2018-01-04 - Legacy Signature SE Up Against the Magico A3
- 2017-07-30 - PrimaLuna, Devialet, Hegel Music Systems, NAD -- Integrated Amp Shootout
- 2018-01-01 - Naim and Magico
- 2017-08-28 - Revel Performa3 F206 vs. KEF R500
- 2017-08-10 - To Change for the Better
- 2017-09-01 - Buying the Best -- "Hard Knocks" Learning
- 2017-10-02 - "The MQA Balloon"
- 2017-10-01 - What If MQA Succeeds?
- 2017-10-07 - Some Impressive MQA Testing
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 12 January 2011 12 January 2011
To Doug Schneider,
I want to congratulate you for your excellent CES coverage, but most of all your “Worst of Las Vegas 2011” section. For once, someone has the balls to stand up and tell it like it is. I'm sure you will receive tons of e-mails agreeing with me. I've seen a few comments already on some audio forums. I hope it's a new trend we can expect from time to time.
Guy La Rue
We’re glad you enjoyed our coverage. We feel that it was, by far, our best show report to date. . . . Doug Schneider