Most-Read Feedback Articles (Last 365 Days)
- 2018-03-07 - Did the Buchardt S400s Show?
- 2018-11-03 - The Best $2500-Per-Pair Stand-Mounted Speaker
- 2018-04-26 - Integrated for Dynaudio Contour 30 Speakers
- 2018-03-04 - The High-Priced Deception?
- 2018-10-24 - CDs Instead of Streaming
- 2018-04-15 - Tannoys Tonally Off
- 2018-03-13 - From KEF LS50s to R500s
- 2018-04-02 - Richard Gray's and Other Power Products
- 2018-02-26 - Bryston Is Second to None!
- 2018-10-02 - Three Questions About the $1575.89 System
- Category: Reader Feedback Reader Feedback
- Created: 12 January 2011 12 January 2011
To Doug Schneider,
I want to congratulate you for your excellent CES coverage, but most of all your “Worst of Las Vegas 2011” section. For once, someone has the balls to stand up and tell it like it is. I'm sure you will receive tons of e-mails agreeing with me. I've seen a few comments already on some audio forums. I hope it's a new trend we can expect from time to time.
Guy La Rue
We’re glad you enjoyed our coverage. We feel that it was, by far, our best show report to date. . . . Doug Schneider